Jess & Stef Dadon
Twoobs | Shoes for a fashionably kinder world
Jess & Stef Dadon are the founders of fashionably kinder footwear brand Twoobs.
They are sisters (not twins), but they share basically everything from a deep love of animals to a synchronised hysterical laugh when Amy Schumer says literally anything.
After one too many blisters encountered traveling to global fashion weeks, the sisters discovered a need for beautiful & comfortable shoes, which led to them to create Twoobs in a kinder way. With sugar cane soles, lightweight lycra, and clever vegan leather, TWOOBS are the kinda sandals that are as gentle on the planet as they are on your feet. They’re made from 80% recycled materials, are 100% vegan and 1000% comfy.
As passionate animal-lovers and environmentalists, Jess & Stef have not only created shoes, but also a podcast and an incredible community to answer the burning question: can we save the planet…. but make it fashion?
“So from the very beginning, the way that we’ve dealt with customers has been quite different. We treat them like our friends.”
— Jess Dadon, co-Founder Twoobs
Twoobs | Jess & Stef Dadon
Mentioned in conversation…
- How the idea for Twoobs seeded and the critical first steps to bringing it to life
- What is really means to harness the word KIND in business
- Exploring the juxtaposition of making shoes, but knowing that for a more sustainable world people need to buy less
- Embedding more sustainable and responsible practices into the Twoobs manufacturing process
- The actions that have been pivotal ito the success of Twoobs