Thankyou | Daniel Flynn is reimagining how consumers can positively impact the world
Daniel Flynn is the co-founder and managing director of one of Australia’s most successful startups, Thankyou.
Daniel co-founded Thankyou at the age of 19, and now 12 years later, Thankyou’s products are stocked by major retailers in Australia, with every product contributing to helping end global poverty. To date, Thankyou has raised over $17 million to impact the lives of people across 22 countries.
Daniel is also the author of best-selling book Chapter One, a story that generated $1.4 million in sales in its first month using an unorthodox ‘pay-what-you-want’ model. He is known for his passionate and disruptive marketing that has led Thankyou onto a global stage including an interview with former US president Barak Obama.
I loved this interview. Daniel is an excellent storyteller around not only Thank you’s journey but also his personal experience within that, and he also has an incredible gift for drawing the learnings out of his experience to make them helpful for everyone. This was a really thought-provoking episode for me, and I think it will be for you too.
“The ‘no’s’ are the building blocks that get you to the ‘yes’s”.
— Daniel Flynn, co-Founder Thankyou
Thankyou | Daniel Flynn
Mentioned in conversation…
- The ‘No Small Plan’ campaign by Thankyou: An overview and its outcomes
- Guiding a team through a global-stage ‘failure’ and its lessons
- Revolutionizing Thankyou’s future by reimagining and transforming the approach
- Daniel’s strategy in embracing major risks and garnering team support
- Unveiling the key ingredients to define your company’s unique ‘secret sauce’
- The influential and passionate force behind disruptive marketing that challenges the status quo