Startup Creative | Just Start with Kaylene Langford
Kaylene Langford is a proud Guringai woman, passionate entrepreneur, coach, writer and speaker, and the founder and owner of StartUp Creative, a hugely popular online platform, podcast, and print magazine that educates, inspires and supports creative entrepreneurs and future innovators. Kaylene has over a decade of experience coaching, educating and supporting individuals to identify and achieve their goals. Working with aspiring and established entrepreneurs, she genuinely believes that everyone has the ability to achieve their potential and take control of their destiny.
Blending her knowledge with grit, determination and a truly authentic approach, she’s successfully helped countless individuals across every sector establish, work towards and reach their goals. She’s a highly respected business coach, podcaster, educator and author whose work has given her unique insight into human behaviour. Her first book How to Start a Side Hustle was published in July 20221 with Hardie Grant Books.
“Starting my day with at least enough time to sit and have my morning coffee hot and uninterrupted is enough to give me the headspace to start my day with clarity, focus and intention for how I want it to go, not based on what everyone else needs from me.”
— Kaylene Langford, StartUp Creative
StartUp Creative | Kaylene Langford
Mentioned in conversation…
- ‘Just Start’ – one of Kaylene’s favourite sayings that is not only the best motivator, but also one of the most challenging parts of actually making things happen.
- How to Build an Authentic Brand – it’s easy to follow trends and keep up with what you think you should be doing but that won’t last the test of time.
- Mindset – a deep dive into the grit, self-belief, and determination to keep going when it gets tough and build something that will last.
- Meditation – Kaylene’s personal experience on the journey and benefits of deep meditation practices.
- Writing a Book – the practices and rituals Kaylene put in place to write her first book ‘How To Start A Side Hustle’