We’re diving in to : Accounting 101
- The essential structures needed to set up to start operating a business in Australia
- Whether new business owners need an accountant / bookkeeper or both
- What people should look for in an Accountant when they’re starting out
- Some of the biggest oversights people make when it comes to accounting & finances in new businesses
- Andrew’s top 3 systems or tips to put into place in our first year of business?
- How often should new businesses be reporting & checking in on their accounts
Looking to Scale Your Business?
Check out our High-End Hustlers program here.
Links and resources:
Ready to launch & leverage your own did? Download my free guide to starting and scaling your business over at theownerscollective.com/startandscale
Enjoy this episode?
Be sure to be subscribed on Apple Podcasts or if you’re an Android user you can follow on Spotify. While you’re there, I’d LOVE you to drop me a rating and review, as is helps get this podcast into the ears of more fine folks like you.