Ever wanted to get ‘inside’ a 6-figure launch?
Well here’s your chance.
Today on the Owners Collective podcast, I’m sharing the strategies and tactics that have been *game-changers* for me in the seven years that I’ve been launching online.
From my very first launch to a list of 200 people to my most recent launches that have repeatedly sold out my high-end program, I’m walking through what has worked, why it’s worked, and also what I’ve changed over the years.
- How much we spend on social ads, and why we spend less now than ever before
- The order, sequence and frequency of our email marketing to drive conversions
- The amount of time we dedicate to the pre-launch and launch phases
- When and how we use sales calls to covert throughout the launch phase
- Why it’s essential to create ‘energy’ to kick off a launch (and what we’ve done)
- The launch mindset you need to stay on top of your game and firing on all cylinders
- How our strategies have dynamically changed over the past seven years
Links and resources:
Ready to launch & leverage your own did? Download my free guide to starting and scaling your business over at theownerscollective.com/startandscale
Enjoy this episode?
Be sure to be subscribed on Apple Podcasts or if you’re an Android user you can follow on Spotify. While you’re there, I’d LOVE you to drop me a rating and review, as is helps get this podcast into the ears of more fine folks like you.